Friday, October 22, 2010

I'm really bad at this

I'm really bad at this whole blogging thing. Unless I have some kind of purpose to it other than personal reasons. I know that I was going to do the whole Feckless (which means pointless by the way) Friday thing, but I haven't updated in a couple weeks.. Again.

As usual, we have been SUPER busy. I suppose it's just life. We moved out of our cozy home in our little fishing town, to the only city on the island, which was over an hour away.
The place we are renting now pretty much sucks, but it was the only thing available immediately and would take our two dogs! But, it's a roof over our heads, in a place with much more oppurtunity for Merlin, Lily and I.

I have actually just expanded my business. Well I am in the process of it. Just got officially licensed as a federal and provincial, trademarked business!! And put in orders for a bunch of new products today, so I am SUPER stoked to launch these new products in early November.

I am also trying to find a web designer or team who I can work with at a reasonable price. I may have found one, just waiting on her reply. The site isn't terrible, but there are definitely some major changes that need to be made, it doesn't really reflect anything original about myself or my business right now. I also need a logo, and as I am not really the artistic type, I need someone to do that for me asap.

Apparently my birthday is in a couple days, I will be 22. I just never expected to be where I am today on my 22nd birthday. I am thankful that I am here though, with my best friend and my daughter.

I am also gearing up for Lily's birthday on November 13th. I have no idea what to do for it, as we don't really know anyone well enough to invite them to her party, let alone enough people to call it a party. I suppose it will be just the three of us, which should be nice. I need to learn how to bake a cake from scratch and decorate it nicely for my little bug. I want to make a ladybug cake...I hope I'm able too.

As Halloween is fast approaching as well, I want to leave you with a couple pictures that I couldn't wait until Halloween to post! I don't think we will be having three kids, but if we do, this will be our family Halloween costume, I love it! A BLT!!

I also couldn't wait until Halloween to post this:

1 comment:

  1. Awwe!! Lily! That is just too sweet!

    By the way, my two would love to trash your place if you had a party for Lily :)haha

    Donna

    ReplyDelete